The hockey stick blade de-icer from PuckStyle is specifically designed to melt the ice build up from your stick blade.
To apply: After tapping the stick blade, use 3-5 sprays per side of the stick blade. FOR BEST RESULTS, spray 5-10 minutes before each ice session. OPTIONAL: After spraying the stick blade, use finger or glove to rub deicer into the tape.
- Designed to immediately breakdown snow and ice
- Quick and easy to apply
- -76 (F) freezing point
- Kid/Environmentally friendly
- Non toxic, non flammable liquid
- Reduces snow/ice build up on the stick blade
- Promotes better control of the puck
- Eliminates the need/use of WAX